Friday, March 22, 2013

Unexpected Surprise!

Seeing as though I just started this blog within the last month, I was a little surprised to log in and see that over 800 people have seen the post I added yesterday evening. Talk about the wonders of social networking. I feel like I need to find something extra inspirational to say now! Seriously though, it got me thinking about how so many use things like Facebook or Pinterest to spew negativity. Clearly things spread like wildfire when it come to the "inter-web", as my husband joking calls it. Here is to me trying to keep this blog about positive things, delicious foods, epiphany causing novels and some fun things for kids. If you have comments or suggestions I would love to hear them! You can like my fb page and share them with the world ;)

http://www.facebook.com/allthatiswomanblog

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment