Monday, March 4, 2013

Blogging My Little Heart Out

...And enjoying every minute of it! I created a Facebook page to go along with (Click here to be directed to All That is Woman FB page) and have well over 100 likes in the first few days! Pretty cool!! I am working on really getting some awesome recipes up for people to try and will work on getting kid friendly activities and some book review type posts up soon. Who would have thought it would be so hard to find time to sit down and type up old recipes between cooking 3 meals a day, cleaning, doing laundry, getting the hubby out the door and to work every morning, the 7 year old to school looking as clean and awake as possible, keeping an eye on and playing with the 1 year old, reading a chapter or two and watching some of my new favorite show, Sons of Anarchy. LOL. What an amazing life I lead. I love every second of it and wouldn't trade it for anything ;) More tomorrow

xoxox
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment