Friday, March 1, 2013

Freezer Breakfast Burritos

While perusing Pinterest one day, I found the solution to our "Run out the door in the morning with a nasty poptart because we woke up late and didnt have time to make breakfast" problem.




                                   Click Here to Get the Recipe for Freezer Breakfast Burritos
It literally took me an hour to make TWENTY FIVE burritos! My hubby and I ate them over the course of a few weeks and they were fantastic! Probably saved us a truckload since we weren't stopping to buy a $4 breakfast burrito... just threw one in the microwave for a couple minutes and grabbed it as we flew out the door! I even changed it up and bit (we were on a health kick at that moment) and I used whole wheat tortillas, turkey sausage and half egg whites half whole eggs. They tasted awesome and made our mornings a little smoother.




No comments:

Post a Comment