Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fun With the Kiddos Page

As a stay at home mom, I have learned that one of the most difficult things for me is finding things for my kids to do that does not involve the TV or any other type of technology. Don't get me wrong, I love watching movies with them or listening to them interact with Dora or the Backyardigans (one of my favorites). I just remember when I was that age and the only thing I ever watched was Full House. Then I was outside running around like a mad woman. Climbing trees, collecting bugs, riding my bicycle and playing hide and seek. Those were the days. I hate the idea that my kids may not have memories like that because they watched too much Good Luck Charlie and didn't spend enough time playing. Because of that I have made it my life's mission to find things that not only has their little mind and muscles working but things that will create the memories they will carry for a lifetime.When I find fun things that can entertain kids and maybe even teach them something I will be sure to post it!

No comments:

Post a Comment